Quaternary Stratigraphy – palaeoenvironment and humans in Europe
Meeting of INQUA-SEQS: Section on European Quaternary Stratigraphy
Dec 13th - 13th, 2021
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the “Quaternary Stratigraphy – palaeoenvironment and humans in Europe”
meeting of Section on European Quaternary Stratigraphy, which is planned to be held on 13.12.2021
in Wrocław, Poland.
1. Karst and Cave sequences – On the occasion of the International Year of Caves and Karst areas.
2. Quaternary stratigraphy, palaeontology, chronology, geomorphology, and tectonics.
3. Humans and environment in the Quaternary – environmental and faunal changes, hominid dispersion in Europe.
4. From hot to cold- interglacial and glacial in Europe.
5. Major regional subdivisions of the Quaternary in European and Asian regions: toward a common data-base (DATESTRA).
Dates and deadlines
16.11.2021 – Start of registration.
30.11.2021 – Deadline for Abstract Submission. After this deadline we cannot accept any more scientific contributions with abstracts.
01.12.2021 – 2nd Circular with a definitive programme.
A link to register form: